Living Descendants of
William and Lydia out there in Cyberland:
Lauren O’ Neal,
her sons William Joseph and Thomas Steward, and her sister, Caroline
Green Jr/William Green III/Samuel M. Green, Henry P. Green, Amos R.
Green, Edith Headley Green.
"The following is the closest I could come to my family line":
2. William Green II (B- 1702, D- 1786) M- Lydia Armitage, daughter of
Armitage.they had a daughter Mary Green
3. Mary Green M- Daniel Howell and they had a daughter Rhoda Howell (B-
4. Rhoda Howell Green M- John Green (B- 1766, D- 1854) they had a son
Richard Green IV (B- 1794, D- 1846)
5. Richard Green IV M- Sarah M. Sherrerd (B- 1803) They had 5
children, Samuel Sherrerd(B-1829); William
Sherrerd (B-1831); Edward Dunham (B- 1833); Anna Maria Robeson (B-
1836); and Emily (B- 1844).
6. Samuel Shererd Green M- Maria Paula Littlejohn (B- 1831, D-
1876) they had 7 children, Henry Parsons (B- 1857, D- 1859); Albert (B-
1858, D- 1859) ;
David Frank (B- 1860, D- 1863); Harry (B- 1863); Anita (Annie) (B-
Edward (B- 1867); Florinda (B- 1868, D- 1951).
7. Harry Green M- Maria Zoila Avila (B- 1868, D- 1955) they had 3
Samuel William Green (B- 1885, D- 1961); Harry David (B- 1887, D-
Virginia (B- 1893, D- 1991)
Some notes: William Sherrerd Green worked in a printing press in the
1855. The press was located at 63 Dock St, Philadelphia,PA. I have a
bound book printed by William S. Green for his brother Edward D. Green.
It was a narrative of a gold hunting expedition that Edward had done in
1853. Samuel Sherrerd Green migrated to the west coast when he was
a young man. He settled near Cambria, California on a ranch in Green
Valley named after him.